Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Working on my next book

Hi Everyone!  I'm starting to work on my next book in the Saving Money 101 series. 

This one will be a recipe book that uses meats that are commonly on sale at the grocery store.

So far, I have 25 recipes that I've developed and that are really delicious.  I've got some printed out, others are not written down yet.  I still need to take pictures as I finish each recipe.

I'm trying to decide a couple of things--
first, how many recipes I'll put in my book. 
And second, I'm thinking that it should be a shorter book, maybe I could actually do a promo book and offer it for free.  Then I would do a longer book and charge for that one.

One of my favorite recipes that is always a crowd pleaser is Chicken Italian.  I'm thinking about publishing a Kindle book that describes and shows in pictures every single step to making it and probably putting it out there for free to help get my name out there.  It'll be a little book, but I've seen people publish short books before and even charge quite a bit for them ($5).

Please give me feedback if you have any ideas or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment