Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Post

My new Kindle book was published last week!  It's my first, and I've had 140 people download a copy of it in four days.  That is amazing to me.  Obviously, a lot of people are interested in saving money and are interested in using coupons to do it!

The title is Saving Money 101--Smart Couponing.  This book is the first in a series on saving money and wise use of your resources.


Here is a picture of the book cover.  It shows a picture of my husband outside our neighborhood Publix store, coupon box in place in the cart and even a poster by the store that says "Love to Shop Here--Welcome Couponers!"

You can get a free preview of this book to see if you are interested in buying it by going to Amazon:  www.amazon.com/author/dianeschmitt.  Click on the book and on the left of the screen you can look at the Table of Contents and the Introduction.  I can promise you that you can save hundreds and even thousands of dollars every year if you use the fantastic and easy to use ideas that I've included in my book.  And it takes hardly any time at all to coupon.

The book costs $3.25 (or you can borrow it for free if you are a member of Amazon Prime.) 

This great book can be downloaded to any of your devices that have a free Kindle app on it.  That means that you don't have to buy a Kindle eReader if you don't have one.  You can go to the Google Play Store and download a FREE Kindle application.  That's what I did for my Android tablets.  See, you are saving money already!  You could also download a free Kindle app to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment