Thursday, March 14, 2013

SAVING MONEY 101: COOKING SCHOOL CHICKEN ITALIAN

It's live.  My second book is finished and published with Kindle. 

It's called  Saving Money 101:  Cooking School Chicken Italian. 

If you want to see it NOW on Amazon, just go to www.amazon.com and at the top, scroll down to Kindle books and type in Cooking School.  My book is the very colorful one there with the picture of the chicken cooking on my stove. 

I'm surrounded by Martha Stewart showing her books.  :)

I am so happy.

And it looks SOOOOO GOOD!

That's really important this time because it's a picture book to show beginning cooks how to make a wonderful main dish, good enough for company.

Yes, Chicken Italian is one of those recipes that is easy enough for everybody to try.  Not a lot of ingredients, simple equipment needed, easy process and not a lot of time necessary.  It's really a win-win, especially for people who have always wanted to cook or admired others who create wonderful meals, but felt like they couldn't even try.

And we all know how expensive it is to eat out these days!  At least $12-15 for an entree and then there is the tax and tip on top of that.  You probably could make 4 Chicken Italian dinners for that, including a nice salad and garlic bread.

I really wanted to write this book and give it away for free, but I couldn't.  (I have to pay a little for each time that someone buys one of my Kindle books--that's how Amazon makes money with Kindle books.)  So, I priced it as low as I could--$1!

This book will show up on my author's page soon (they said in less than 5 days).

www.amazon.com/author/dianeschmitt

When it does, it'll be joining my first wildly popular book for those wanting to have more money at the end of the week--That one is called

Saving Money 101--Smart Couponing

No comments:

Post a Comment