Monday, June 24, 2013

SAVING MONEY AT WALMARTS

We just got back from a trip to Walmarts and, of course, I had my coupons all ready.

I sort out my new coupons that I want to use as I get them in and have them clipped to the front of my coupon holder on the left.  I also have the coupons ready to expire by the end of the month ready in a separate envelop so that I don't miss anything that I really want to buy.

Here's another hint to save money that really worked for me this time:  Walmarts will price match with local stores. 

Just have the other store's ads ready with the items circled, in my case it was Save a Lot (this ad was good for 2 weeks) and Winn-Dixie (this ad was good for 3 days.)  I price matched milk $2.99 instead of $3.63 a gallon.  Also nectarines were 99 cents a lb. and so were the Roma tomatoes.  This saved us about 50% on these items.  I always put my price matched items on the checkout belt first and explain to the cashier that I am price matching.  They appreciate this, because if you don't tell them and they start to ring up your order, they will have to start all over again anyway.

Hope these ideas help you out in saving money on your grocery bill!

If you want more information on couponing and wish you could save 50% or more on your shopping trips, get my Kindle book  SMART COUPONING.  It only costs $3.25 and you will save that easily in the first week of shopping with my handy tips and tricks. 

Just click here:  www.amazon.com 
Go to the Kindle store in the search box
Type in smart couponing.  Mine is the first book listed there.

Let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment