Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOW AVAILABLE ON FIVERR!

For those people who don't have a Kindle device or app, you can now get a copy of my book, SMART COUPONING, on Fiverr.

Go to http://fiverr.com/savemoney101 and you will see my new book that will save you loads of money when you go shopping.  I will send you a copy by email.  You can choose to read it on your computer or tablet, or you can print it out if you want.

You know, people OFTEN tell me that they absolutely HATE going to the grocery store.  I'm just the opposite.  I love the adventure, the sense of challenge and I especially like looking at the cash register tape after I check out.  I usually find that I save up to 60% on my shopping trips to the grocery store.

Do you?  If you don't, my book can help you. 

For $5, I will send you a copy of my book, complete with my secret places for locating coupons.  The one objection that people will raise when I tell them I save lots of money with coupons-- "But I can never find them" they say OR "it takes too long to cut them out and organize them."

My book shows how I do it...I spend about an hour or so A WEEK finding coupons and getting them ready to use.

Why don't you give it a try.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment