Friday, May 10, 2013

ANOTHER PLUG FOR MY E-BOOKS!

I can see that several people went to Amazon and purchased my 2 books for Kindle and Android this month.

If you haven't heard about them yet, the first one is Saving Money 101--Smart Couponing.  I promise that if you read this book and put into practice the ideas in there, you will definitely save money on your grocery bill. 

I save 50% or more when purchasing our food for the week.

The book has about a dozen pages on where you can find coupons and also tells how to use them to your best advantage.

I hope you'll consider buying this one; the purchase price is only $3.25.  You'll save at least that much the first week.

My second book has gotten rave reviews:  Saving Money 101--Cooking School Chicken Italian.  This is a step-by-step photo book on how to prepare a delicious entree.  I haven't talked to anyone who doesn't like this dish.

This one only costs $1.

To see both of them, just click on www.amazon.net/author/dianeschmitt

No comments:

Post a Comment